Conyac Support for Freelancer

Support Center

In what situations is My Number registration required?

Last Updated: Aug 04, 2017 08:26AM UTC
My Number registration is required by law. It is mandatory that the number be recorded when preparing payment records and other reports that are sent to tax offices.
Individuals who live in Japan or individuals of foreign nationality who live and are permitted to work in Japan, must register their My Number.
The My Number you provide will only be used when preparing payment records and will not be used for any other purpose.

If your My Number is reissued (different number reissued), please inform us as soon as possible.

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found