Conyac Support for Translator

Support Center

Registering your Individual Number (My Number)

Last Updated: Aug 10, 2017 01:18AM UTC

Why do I need to register My Number?

The law requires that you register your “My Number” for the tax office to be able to keep track of your income.
All individuals who live in Japan (including individuals of foreign nationality who are permitted to work in Japan) must register their My Number.
Social security through "My Number" / Tax number system (Cabinet Secretariat website

Your "My Number" information will be used exclusively for tax payment purposes and will not be disclosed to anyone.
In case your "My Number" was reissued after you submitted it, please contact us as soon as possible to let us know.

Related pages:
How to get your ID verified
About Withhold Tax
Required Documents for Individual Number (My Number) Registration
FAQ about My Number

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found