1. PreparationBefore you can accept an offer and initiate contracts using Service listings, you must complete the following:
- Basic settings verify your email address and register your language pairs
- Create a Conyac freelancer profile
- Agree to our NDA (non-disclosure agreement)
- Submit your ID and have us confirm its verification
2. Creating a Service ListingThere are three ways to access the page for adding or editing your services:
- Visit your profile, click the "Services" tab, and click "Manage Your Services."
- Click your user icon in the top right-hand corner of your web browser, select "Edit Profile" and then on the left-hand menu, "Manage Your Services."
- Click your username in the top right-hand corner of your web browser and select "Manage Your Services."
When you are done, you can either save as a draft or publish your service. Once published, be sure to double-check how it looks in the Services section of your profile and adjust as required. Ask a friend or family member for feedback to see if you could improve it to be more appealing and attractive to prospective clients.
Of course, you are most welcome to wait for prospective clients to discover your Conyac profile and inquire about your services. However, you may find that sharing your Conyac profile online via your blog, in discussion forums, and on social media will attract more interest.
3. Receiving OffersIf your skills match client requirements, you may receive offers from them. Offers will be shown in the “Offers” section of the Market tab. Check the details and submit your proposal.
4. ContractIf your bid is chosen by the client, you can contract with them. Your compensation will be paid once the client has confirmed that you have completed the required work.
There may be cases when you start your work and find out that there are other tasks that need to be done to accomplish the project. For example, the client requests to change the original content of the project or needs additional translation for their work. In those cases, you can ask to change the contract compensation. Take into account the changed scope of work required and send a proposal to the client with revised compensation. Once the client agrees to your request, it will be changed accordingly.